Saturday 16 May 2009

Puteri Gunung Ledang Theatre FAQs

Where should I buy the tickets?
You can contact our marketing manager at 07521744035 (Fayad), or ask from Malaysian students available in Marjon. You can also email us at mfnstudio2003@yahoo.co.uk (Fayad). We'll also be selling tickets around the city, so be on the lookout.

Where and when is it going to be held?
It will be held at Marjon Drama Theatre (which is near the old chapel), at 7.00 pm on the 27th of May.

Can I bring my children along?
Yes you can. There is no age limit to watch this theatre. Child ticket costs 3 pounds.

What is the story about?
Basically, it's about a mythical legend which in relation to the history of Malaysia. It is going to be interesting. Trust me.

If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact me. Cheers.

Fayadh
Tel: 07521744035
email: mfnstudio2003@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment